We are looking to appoint a skilled and able Learning Support Assistant to support individual children and small groups for one year. Do you have the skills, knowledge and attitude that we are looking for?
- Be numerate and literate with level 2 qualifications in Maths and English
- Have a Supporting Teaching and Learning qualification at level 2 or above
- Be friendly and positive
- Work hard and want to develop your skills
- Work well as part of a team whilst being able to use your initiative and work independently
- Know how crucial quality support is for children and be prepared to give them the very best
We can offer:
- A friendly and supportive staff team
- Well-behaved, respectful and polite children
- A pleasant working environment
- Supportive parents, governors and community
- 30 hours term time only (plus 5 teacher days)
- Grade 5 (£19,266 Pro rata : circa-£13,300)
- Local Government terms and conditions and pension scheme
If you are interested in the post please apply by competing and returning the application form with a covering letter explaining why you would like to work with us.
Closing date –Friday 10th June 2022.
Interviews – 17th or 20th June 2022 (If you have not been contacted by these dates please assume you have been unsuccessful.)